Friday, November 7, 2008

Week 1 is in the books

Well my first week at home is officially in the books.  I really like my room, my bed and swing, and for the most part I just like to relax and take it easy.  I sleep really well, and my mom and dad have both spent a night or two camped out in my room since they can't believe that I am such a good sleeper.  They are such worriers!  But I like them a lot and they seem to like me as well, so I guess we are all feeling pretty blessed!


The trip to the pediatrician was good as well.  On Thursday it was time to head out to get my 1 week check up.  I passed with flying colors, and weighed 5 lbs, 15 ounces.  Doc said that he didn't need to see me for
 another 3 weeks!  


Other than that, I wanted to share my top 5 favorite things from my first week at home:

1) I like to sunbathe next to the window in the morning.  The doc says that the sun will help to make me pretty!

2) I like to put my face in my parents' necks after some food.  It makes them laugh!

3) I love my dad's swaddling ability!  He is the master!

4) I like to be outside and go for walks.  It is so nice this time of year (not that I know what the other times of the year are like just yet)

5) I like to meet all of the other kids dressed up for Halloween and hand out candy.  Thanks to Lourdes for my pumpkin shirt - it was a real hit!



Well, that's all for now.  Talk to you later...

-Claire


No comments: