Monday, January 5, 2009

Nashville Trip for New Years

We all took a trip to Nashville for New Years.  I am getting pretty good at these road trips.  I'm still sleeping most of the time, which makes it really easy on Mom and Dad.  Here are a few pictures of me with my family and friends.  Happy 2009!!

-Claire

Dad got to see his good friend Chad.  I really like Chad and his little one Jones.  Can't wait to play with Jones soon.

I love my Great-Nanny.  Mimi, Grandbunk, Mom, Dad and I went to see her.  She was pretty excited to see me.
Mom always talks about her best friend Salli, so I was really excited to meet her and her new husband Phil.  I'm so glad Phil is home from Iraq!!  


Knox and I always have fun together.  He was so much fun to hang with over New Years.  
Mom and I started using using the Baby Bjorn over the holiday as well.  I love it!!  Talk to you all soon:)

1 comment:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Sally is married! Where have I been?