Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Art Project

Hi Everybody!!  It's me, ClaireBear!!  I have been getting so big.  
Mom and Dad can not believe it!  So, let's see, I started eating some fruits and veggies, which are delicious!  I also really like school.  Mom seems to be more comfortable with me in school.  Maybe it's because she is right down the hall from me.  I have made all kinds of friends.  I love going on buggy rides and doing art projects.   My dad and I did my first homework project together.  I had to complete a two paragraph paper about Black History month in which I wrote about Tigar Woods.  Dad and I did all the research and we even found a great picture of Tigar to put on my paper.  I think my project was the best in the class!!  My dad is awesome!!  Well, that's all for now.  See you all soon!!

-Claire:)

2 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

ha! little Van Gough. They made your child write a paper for Black History month?! She's an infant.

Mom of Jack said...

She is such a little beauty! I can't believe how fast it goes by, Jack will be one next month.

I am feeling like a really bad teacher right now, I think I gave my freshman a similar Black History Month assignment! Too funny.